Thursday, August 30, 2012

Recipe 19: Soy Milk

So yeah, this hit me as or struck me as a very yummy drink, I love it in fact... so go onward with it... soy milk, can put anythin in it.... really.... I'd drink it anyday!

1. Get some soy milk obviously..... heat it up, microwave it a wee bit, or as ya wish....

2. Add in or pour in some tea, to be drank with or without tea in it, or sans sugar, or sugar-free....

3. Decorate it on some umbrellas, some of orange slices or etc fruit slices.....

4. Or combine it or assort it with some chocolates or some Bubble Tea, which is an Asian sorta drink... fondues or etc..... & some other dim sum snacks or etc.... some other desserts like or such as green bean or red bean pies..... or clafoutis or cheesecakes...

5. Drink it with some salty snacks or chow mein noodles or whateva.... or even sweets....

6. Spice it up with some cinnamon, or some thymes, oreganos, or sages....

7. Drink it in a can, or in a glass... as ya wish once again.... embellish it with some spices or not, or some fruits.... on its sides or on with fruits or nuts or not....

8. Make some shakes outta it too: like pour in  or flavor with some strawberry or wildberries' or fieldberries' flavor in it or not... to ya will again.... or on a whim...

9. Add in some eggs or with crepes if or just in case ya so wish.... or on a whim...

10. Add in or pour in some alcohol or coffee if or just in case wish it & some ice cream or frozen yoghurt.... to again, make a shake outta it....

11. Top on it with some flowers or some accessories to make it moar fancy or etc...

12. Make some cocktails outta of it too like add in some pineapple juices or banana juices or etc.... like a pina-colada... XDDD shake a wee bit.. or cheesecake shakes.... XDDD add in some cheesecake powder... XDD

Have ya drank it? If so, or thus, how did ya find it? Do ya liek it  or fancy it? Have ya sampled it that way or not? In what way have ya tried it? Or drank it? I've had it for breakfast morning, or lunch... but when do ya like it? I'd take it anyday.... what about ya?

Blank with cinnamon


Strawberry Shake



19 comments:

idrivethetaxi said...

how does soymilk taste in a milkshake?????with strawberry???

Naiwen said...

The same as a strawberry milkshake I'd suppose? XDDD

Justin said...

I didn't know you could do so much with soy. I personally don't really like the taste of it... but that milkshake looks awesome!

Naiwen said...

Ya could, just gotta be innovative & creative about it eh? XDDD

Demonskeith said...

some intresting things made with this, but I only like milk in cereal.

Naiwen said...

yep. which recipes ya'd make? XDDD

Kaynil said...

I got a bit confused since you numbered everything as part of one thing. I haven't really tried buying soy milk but since you like it so much I might dare and buy the litre some time. :)

It is good to see you can do different things with and can accompany your salty food and not only sweets.

Bubble tea... yummy!

Naiwen said...

Which I would or shall post a wee bit of a recipe eh?

wyldeflower said...

I am not keen on Soy Milk but the milk shake looks good ..The combination with cinnamon sounds good..

Naiwen said...

a wee bit sweet too eh? if ya like sweet or not?

zoldos said...

I'd love a strawberry soy shake! Good stuff and it's healthy!

Colorful Dreams - Art By Kai said...

I wonder if Soy milk is a must, or if one could use regular milk?

Pokemon said...

I really don't like soy milk, but I guess these would taste really good even with the soy milk in it.

Anonymous said...

I never tasted strawberry drink in my life. Your recipe's will make me to try it out.

Naiwen said...

really? glad to hear that then? XDDD

Kalaborative said...

Soy milk isn't something I usually like to drink during my lifetime, but occasionally i Try it just because it sounds good for the moment. I'll think I'll put it in my shakes, that seems new for me. I've only had vanilla soy milk with almond flavoring.

Daisy said...

Does Soy milk taste a lot different from normal milk..? I'd like to try the strawberry soy milk recipe, it seems pretty simple.

Naiwen said...

yep kinda similar, but not as much eh?

Unknown said...

Soy milk is really good, even by it's self. Next time I get some from the store i'll try out one of your recipes to spice it up a bit. :) The cinnamon one looked really good btw, so i'll try that one first. :D