1. Get some Beef, Chicken, Pork, or Fish or any other meat of ya fancy or imagination... mince them or dice them or whateva... preheated oven 350-375 Celsius
2. Get them or on some skewers... or put them on some brochettes so its easier to BBQ...
3. Get them on the BBQ grill, & brush on or get on it some Korean BBQ sauce, which I will post pic later on... so stay tuned.
4. Get them off it when its all done & golden, or tested till perfect... or perfectly grilled or BBQued. XDD
5. Eat with or accompany along with some Kimchi, its a Korean sort of marinated veggies or some U-don noodles... enjoy, it doth warm ya heart indeed... have ya ever eaten it? I have several times & i must declare, its quite good & it heats up my heart or takes aways my pain whenever I eat this. So yeah, I'd like to share this with ya all... just in case ya like BBQ, I'd urge ya to try it out, experience it or whateva! XDD How would ya rate if ya did eat it? If not, are ya enticed by its pix or images? & Plus, which meat do ya usually choose when eatin it? Next up as promised, would be bout some ideas on what to do with or along with sauces of all kinds.
General Appreciation of it:
Really like or digg it or take a fancy or delight in it, but yeah, a wee bit too hawt for the tongue the first time, so yeah, be careful with it.... A wee bit too sweet for me sometimes... I loved the Kimchi that came alon with it.... & some Korean soup or some Udon noodles with it...... so yeah, in fact, love it in general.... but yeah, as I've said, a word of warning or piece of advice, don't stick ya tongue in it first thing, smell it beforehand, because of its hawtness or its tang or its zest, in the sense of really being too hot so yeha.... Eat it durin winter, I'll be reiterating it...