1. Get some green-tea chocolates or mochi-choco, or even some red tea ones, ya choice... or any other Asian candies like or alon the lines of: milk candies.
2. Get the' or drop the' in a cookin tool, then melt the' up with preheated stove (350-75 or even till 450 very hawt)! Add in some milk or cream or sugar if or just in case ya thus or so wish... if not, then nvm....
3. Get it outta thar when its all melted... with a spatula... or a lon spoon...
4. Dip into it some chips or somethin of ya fancy or some veggies or some tofu or some meat like: chicken, fish or anythin really!
5. Even lets put a twist on it: melt some of th' Asian mushrooms or dried fungis or etc... Asian veggies similar to: Asian lettuces & etc... to make it a salty sauce or dip... throw in butter or cream or sugar or not... it'd depend on how ya liek it... XDDD sweet or salty!
6. Throw in or drop in some spices too: like satay or some garlic, curry or etc... or salt it... Basically or technically, just dip or drop into it "anythin ya want", quoted from or outta the JB's songs "Boyfriend" or "Baby" , I'd trust, put anythin in it from veggies to meats... So lets get to the point here, basically or technically, ya could put anythin ya wish in there or here really! Whats ya impressions of it if or just in case ya sampled it? If not, then would ya? What say ya about it? Just fix it however ya wish it really.