1. Some tropical or Asian citrus Fruits: pineapples, tangerines, some sugar canes', peaches, juicy ones, in fact, rambutans, lychees, chrysanthemums, some limes or alon the lines of Japanese prunes/cherries/apple blossoms etc, or some coconuts or some nuts, some Earth cherries, bananas, some star shaped-fruits, some mangoes, Aloe vera, dragon/lady fruit or Durian ones, which I'll be gettin the' up or postin up their pix... might hit to yea or give ya off a wee bit of an exotic touch, or feelin or ring or smells or tastes or scents or perfumes, though still good... though coconuts could be viewed into or takin into consideration as Cuban, or Carribeans, some gums, some dried fruits outta the' too.
2. Theres some recipes I'd like to get out for ya all: iced teas... lemonades on mine side... some soy milk or candies outta the'... or some juices/beverages/drinks, alcoholic or sans, some pies or tarts or puddings outta the'.
3. Peel off their skins, wash off its dirt, & then get them or throw or drop the' in a pot/fryin pan or bowl. Bake, or fry them up or BBQ or bake the' or just get them in a shaker, shake the' up a lil or squeeze out its juices a wee bit, just like a lil or tiny wee bit...whilst doin it or that, ya could heat up the sauces/marmelades/coulées or sauces.
4. Get the' outta the pot, after its done or well-done, or perfectly grilled/baked or tested till perfect.
5. Also, add some snow whilst its on teh cook, so yeah, to make it a lil or wee bit colder or chiller... XDDD or moar snowy even... if or just in case ya on a diet, then I'd urge ya all to give it a go... cya later! Evenin! Second comments/thoughts/judgements/reviews on the'? Which hits to ya soul/heart?
Prunes, Japanese ones!