1. One, or firstly off or for instance, case in point 1: the Asian chocolates... which have Honeydew, or green/red tea filled with the' anyways, or creamy fillins & etc... anyways, also with milk in it.... XDD so yeah, with some spices or savory herbs liek or as: cinnamon... thymes, oregano.
2. Second off: mochis, which I've got a mention often or very oft on my blog, even told ya how to make the'... XDDD with red/green beans or teas in it... XDDD
3. Then 3rdly heres them or those; pockies, for example: chocolate,almonds, halzenuts, strawberry/oranges/peaches pockies.... my favorite's chocolates albeit or altho.... XD & milk & almonds & nuts ...
4. Finally, milk cream chocos: purely chocolates, with milk & cream or vanilla in them', miam, I love the' my favorites... XDDD
5. Fried Tofu/Bananas: Get some tofu/bananas, then peel the banana's skin off, cube the tofu, get or put the' in a pot/pan, then deep-fry the' up... with preheated stove (350-375 Celsius)... whislt or when fryin the' up, add or mix in some sugar, some cream or not...
6. Asian Ice Creams/Bars: Green/Red teas, green/bean ones... how to make it: get some green/red teas or beans, then get it in a shaker, shake it just liek a wee bit... then get it outta thar or it, then pour it in a decorative glass. Make a cocktail outta it too by gettin in some lychees, some rambutans, & etc, so on, so forth... How to make the bars: same thin, just make it as a bar.... not an ice cream... so yeah, lets chat, what do ya think?
Fried Bananas! XDD
How to make the' pockies: get some biscuits or cookies, then dip the' into some flavors alon the lines of or similar to: milk, almonds, choco, strawberry, halzelnuts, or even eggs' flavorin or vanilla, once again, "How ya wish it..." & "Anythin ya wish as flavors..." & then bake the' in the oven .... get the' out, when its all sweet or done....
The chocolates: in brief, or short: how to, some tips for ya all: just get some or a few of the'; get it or pour it in a pan/pot, stir the pot just liek a wee bit or a lil bit, then heat it up.... & get it out, spread it in a mold of some sort, let it cool or simmer down just liek a tiny bit, & then get in some fillins liek cream or etc or spices, bake it right in the oven... XDD anyways... get the' out when its baked & perfectly creamy, sweet & then dip the' in to a cream or not or etc "Howeva ya want to eat the' up really" XDD... So yeah thats my recipe for todays! Stay tuned or get tuned! I'd bid ya all goodbye, blowin kisses ya way!!! XDD Stop by next time, bai! XDD How ya rate the'? How ya fancy the'? Ya liek or no liek the'? Munch on these with any Asian plates or teas or "just about anythin goes with the'" really, TBH...or alon with some Viet/Thai/Japanese Coffees, that ya get at ya local Viet or Thai place really! Perfect ones for a sweet-tooth... XDD
Coconut Buns: Get some bread, spread the' into a mold, or set it in thar or here, then get on or brush on some coconuts' or almonds' beads/sprinkles on the', then get it in an oven, then bake the' for about 15-20 minutes, or when its or all golden & baked & get the' out & then serve hawt n sweet.
Asian Coffees: Get some fresh Asian leaves kinda liek or as the mornin dew or drops, get it in a coffee maker/machine, & then infuse or brew the' up... XDD After its all done, get them outta the coffee maker, & then get some sugar/creams in it, or not... XDDD Final thoughts or comments on them: I just had one yesterdays, twas yummy, quite fresh from a can or outta can! XDDD How ya'd take the' or eat the' up? XDD
Chocolates, Chinese or green-tea ones!
Milk flavored Cookies with a hint of Vanilla!
Viet hawt Coffee! Foreword: Very hawt, so don't get burnt by it!
Grean Tea with a side of Vanilla Ice Cream & Waffers!
Green Tea Bar, Frozen!