1. Dim Sums: take or get some raw dumplings, some buns, some soups some minced shallots/onions, or some etc, get or dump the' up in a pot, then stir it up just liek a wee bit, boil or fry them up... ya choice once again here or thar... spice them up with some cinnamon, or some thymes, some laurel leaves or mint the' up... Its similar or alon the lines of the Pad Thai, though a just liek a tiny wee bit different from or dissimilar to it... XDD
2. Instead of puttin or gettin in some Terriyaki for the rice or BBQ on the Chicken Skewers, or cookin with it on rice, pour ovar or roll with the peanut butter sauce or coulis ovar it... XDD
3. For the rice & curry or beans, ya could use some peanut butter instead of curry or garlic or beans... if or just in case ya want really. Boil or steam the rice & curry or bean beforehand though or albeit.
4. Tempura or noodles alon with peanut butter instead... too.. cold or hawt... or chilled...
5. Spring Rolls or fried fruits or chips or plain bread with it too... or on it, or ovar it, or whateva... as ya wish really... or howeva ya want.. XDD Comments or reviews on these? XDD
6. Fish with peanut butter... also could agree with or work well with it... XDD or "any meat ya wish" altogether with it...
7. Sweet Potatoes with Garlic or fries or chips with or dipped into the sauce.
8. Boil or steam teh rolls, then get inside of the' some peanut butter... XDD
9. Finally, some desserts combined with it: ice cream with it or coffee, add in teh mix anyways...
All in all or in a nutshell heres how to make the' up... so yeah... have a taste of the' beforehand... before servin them to guests... Nyways, how ya fancy the? Which ones take ya heart or win yea soul? Feast ya taste buds or ya palate on these! Be my guest good sir or madam! XDDD
1. Dim Sums with Peanut Butter!
2. Rice with Choco Peanut Butter!
3. Chicken Skewers rolled in Peanut Butter
4.Tempura with Peanut Sauce!
5. Fried Shrimps alongside with Peanut Sauce & Noodles!
6. Sweet Potatoes or Fried ones with Garlic & Peanut Coulée!
8. Rolls with Peanut Butter inside of the'!