Saturday, October 13, 2012

Recipe 64: Dim Sums

1. Lemme present some Dim Sums to ya or for ya here todays on the menu its a "right outta the blue kinda recipe for ya all".

I love the in fact so yeah, I'd daresay I digg or fancy the a hell lot... XDD So yeah, for teh heck or fun of it, lets get started on the... sit down thar & get started on the... XDD

Som dumplings, some rolls, springs/imperial rolls, soups, or marinated Kimchi, instant noodles, aubergines, fried ones in fact... some snacks/treats as aformentionned/declared... won tons or some other stuff like or as: fried things anyways or in fact...

Get some cut lotus, spare ribs, meat balls, some veggie rolls/snacks or treats.. egg tarts/some pudding... some pies... etc, so on, so forth...

Some cakes for desserts as well like or as: mochi, or chocolates... some candies too or as well... or some others like or for example:

& Just in case ya got room for moar, get some teas from thar or it too like a tea service, or free-service for ya, or some coffee. Get some or order some Bubble Teas afterwards...

So yeah, here ya go, some examples of the, a table for two on a date or not, ya choice...:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dim_sum

Dim Sums!


Some Desserts that went alon with the!!






11 comments:

Jason said...

The yellow color dish looks like a flower to me, is it real??

Naiwen said...

ya shed some light on this or it...

Demonskeith said...

they look good. And I cant' figure it out but what is h****?

Naiwen said...

a bunch of stuff: lil or wee bit of snacks... or treats.

Fullmoon said...

Dim Sum!!! I had these for the first time a couple of years ago. Mum got them in on a takeout. Delicious!! Actually struggle to get them at alot of Chinese Takeaway's. Shame.

Kaynil said...

@Demonskeith: I thought it was hell...

Dim suns are so fast to cook if you can get a frozen bag of them, then you can put it in any sauce. It is still much better to buy them just made out, more flavours too.

I agree with the teas too, lately I've been hooked to certain lychee with a touch of aloe vera bottled cold tea they sell around here.

Naiwen said...

they're quite the quick snack if or just in case mine honest piece of mind.

Daisy said...

I haven't tried them, but they look pretty. A lot like closed shells.
What do you mean by h****? Heck? Hell?

Naiwen said...

yep. they're tangy or zesty as fuck, lady.

Rick Ace said...

zest? tangy as fuck? What are you saying? O.o Well, besides the weird comments for this article, I found the Asian store rather interesting.

I wanted to say something about your writing style. I think you should use more proper words and less slang. It would make the recipe easier to understand.

Naiwen said...

I'd take into account next time...